Fall has arrived. That means in the midst of sipping pumpkin spice lattes, wrapping up in wooly scarves and scouring June Ruby’s amazing fall sale (up to 70% off!), we’ve got to winterize our wardrobes. But don’t put away your Mariana Sam Shoes just yet – these summer sandals can be easily transitioned into a fall and winter staple.
A favorite of celebs like Taylor Swift, these Mariana Sam Shoes boast a snug, comfortable fit and just enough heel to elongate your legs. They come in a go-with-everything neutral color as well as a fun marigold yellow (seen above).
While these vintage-inspired heels pair perfectly with tanned legs and summery sundresses, they are also chic and stylish paired with tights and dresses for the colder winter months. Here are some of our dos and don’ts for fashionably wearing your Mariana Sam Shoes all winter long:
- DO choose a focal point for your outfit. If you are wearing the Mariana Sam marigold yellow shoes, let them shine by choosing neutral, muted tones for the rest of your outfit.
- DON’T be afraid to experiment with colored, patterned & textured tights.
- DO choose wintry dresses made with wool, knit and thick cotton fabrics. Save your linen and cotton sundresses for next summer.
- DON’T forget to bring a pair of winter boots with you when traipsing outside – these heels are not made for trudging through snow!
- DO pair your Mariana Sam shoes with dress pants for an office-appropriate look – just slip on a pair of sheer tights or pantyhose to keep your feet warm.